Tuesday 11 July 2017

Thank You

Hello, thank you so much for popping in here.  I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to those of you who left comments and sent messages and emails in response to my last post about the fire in the tower block.  You have enabled me to see things from a different perspective and helped to soothe my soul a little.  You lot are lovely.
 
It's four weeks today since Grenfell Tower burned.  Eighty people are now thought to have died. 

I'll be back very soon.
 
Love, Mrs Tiggywinkle x

5 comments:

  1. I just read your previous post, don't know why it hadn't turned up before. What a traumatic experience for you and no wonder it was all brought back to you. You're very brave, and my goodness, what a responsibility.
    I read and listen to very little news any more, it's just too hard.
    Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a tragic loss of life. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families affected. It seems there might be a change in building codes from this tragedy - if anything good has come out of it, this would be one. So sad. Wishing you continued healing, my dear. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you have found support through your many friends in the blogging community. Marie x

    ReplyDelete