Tuesday 10 February 2015

Positivity Month Post #10: Spread A Little Happiness

Hello, thank you for calling in.  I have just spoken to a friend who told me that she was working late last night and when she went for her break, she was the only person in the canteen so she sat with her 'phone and caught up with my blog.  She hadn't realised that I am posting every day this month so she had a fair bit to read.  She said that she is really enjoying my Positivity posts and that they made her feel happy, too. 
 
Yaaaaaaaaaay!  That has made my day.  My looking for and finding something that makes me happy every day and sharing it in this patch has helped to make somebody else feel happy, even if only for a short time.  It made me think of this song written by Vivian Ellis in 1929 -
Even when the darkest clouds are in the sky
You mustn't sigh and you mustn't cry
Spread a little happiness as you go by

and that is my moment of happiness for today.

See you soon.  Love, Mrs Tiggywinkle x






1 comment: