Sunday 22 February 2015

Positivity Month Post #22: I Get By With A Little Help...

Hello.  It's Sunday evening and we are all busy getting ready for Monday morning - so thank you for taking a minute to call in here. 
 
A very dear friend of mine has been away on the other side of the world for the last five weeks and I have missed her very much.  She has just got home and the Best Beloved and I have spent a couple of hours with her today, which has made me very happy.  Even on the days when I don't see her the knowledge that I can if I need to gives me confidence and keeps me on the level - there are a couple of friends like this in my life and I am grateful for their love and support and anxious when they are away "in the foreign".  Thank goodness she is home.
 
(I have borrowed this picture from the Royal Horticultural Society.)
 
Back to the real world tomorrow.
 
Love, Mrs Tiggywinkle x

2 comments:

  1. My 'closest' friend lives permanently in Geneva... we may only chat on the phone but she is always the most 'attuned' to my worries and always makes me smile. We are lucky to have great friends! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being Mrs Tiggywinkle's friend too! This is what makes our world go around.
    What lovely stories she tells xx Thank you

    ReplyDelete