Friday 6 February 2015

Positivity Month Post #6: Bags Full of Happiness

Hello.  In case you haven't called in before, I am attempting to dispel the general negativity and gloom there is about February by finding and sharing something which makes me happy every day.  Today there has been a whole bundle of happy things including baking, chocolate, washi tape (oh my goodness, why I haven't I used that before?  SO much fun) and flowers.  It has been a very full and busy day and I haven't finished yet.  I can't show you a photo because I don't want to spoil any surprises for the people who are coming to my birthday party tomorrow.  Tomorrow's post may be even shorter than this one!
 
Wishing you all a good weekend.  I think mine may well be full of family, flowers and...cake!
 
Love, Mrs Tiggywinkle x

No comments:

Post a Comment